Powder Mountain & Snowbasin Condo at Moose Hollow Resort 1
Near Salt Lake City, accommodates up to 11
STUNNING VIEWS: Pineview Lake and Snowbasin view from wraparound windows. Apres ski on one of two decks or in the jacuzzi just steps away. The rustic elegance of my condo provides everything you need for total comfort. Huge romantic master suite with fireplace & flat screen TV.
The condo was new for 2010/11 season. Deluxe, top of the line condo at lowest price. All new furnishings. Upscale but comfortable.
I also have an identical condo in the same building for really large groups, which combined will sleep 20.
Minutes to Powder Mountain, Snowbasin and Pineview Lake. Free Shuttle to Powder Mountain.
Light, bright deluxe end unit with the most STUNNING VIEWS in the entire complex. I just added a picture window to capture the sweeping view of Mt. Ben Lomond (this is the mountain Paramount Pictures uses as its logo…little known fact).
DISCOUNTS for weeklong and midweek dates. Discount ski passes available.
Powder Mountain and Snowbasin offer WORLD CLASS skiing with out the crowds. It’s like having your own private ski resort. If you like FRESH POWDER, this is it. A large portion of the terrain is ungroomed chutes, just waiting for you to cut the first tracks.
Ten minutes straight down the canyon and you’re back to the condo for well-earned drinks and hot tub. Once you’re refreshed you can either make a nice home cooked meal in the well-stocked kitchen or avail yourself of one of several excellent restaurants within minutes of the condo.
My condo is also a great summer destination. It’s minutes to Pineview Lake with boat parking right out the door. Hiking, fishing, mountain biking and golf course within minutes. Pool, jacuzzi and fire pit just steps away. If you need lots of space for family get-togethers, the two combined will sleep 20 people: Bring the big families! This unit is also available as a romantic one-bedroom king suite.If this unit is booked ask about my identical unit in the same building.
- 3 BR, 2-1/2 bath, two-level, 1572 sq. ft.
- Spacious end-unit with lots of natural light
- Wraparound windows with spectacular lake and mountain views
- Free shuttle minutes away from Powder Mountain
- Conveniently located near good restaurants, grocery & liquor stores
- Deluxe eat-in kitchen: granite countertops, lake view from kitchen window, seating for 10
- Living room: large flat screen TV, toasty gas fireplace, two super comfy rocker recliners, high-end sofa sleeper.
- Luxurious Master Retreat: fireplace, 32″ flatscreen TV, brand new king four-poster bed w/luxury linens, desk, lounge chair, vaulted ceiling with huge windows, master bath with walk-in closet
- Charming Double Queen Bedroom: 32″ flatscreen TV, brand new, top-of-the-line mattresses and linens, two roomy closets
- Plush King Suite: Floor-to-ceiling windows frame grand views of snow covered mountains. Private jacuzzi tub & kitchenette that can be locked separately from the rest of the condo
- **This suite can be rented separately for a romantic get-away for two!
- Conveniently equipped with stacked washer/dryer
- Moose Hollow Resort has multiple jacuzzis, a club house, swimming pool, fire pit, plenty of room to roam, and is just minutes from Powder Mountain
- Catch the shuttle to Powder Mountain right at the condo!
Click below to check availability and book through VBRO.
Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.
We have six kids and spend time in Utah each year to be close to our family there. Rather than living on top of our family, we opted to rent a condo this time around and we were not disappointed. The condo has all the amenities of home, is in great condition, and is situated in a beautiful area. We were at Powder Mountain in minutes for skiing and were able to spend time with family in the area and retire home to sleep in very comfortable beds.
This owner has really set this property up with all the essentials that a family or group needs right down to dishwashing detergent, washer/dryer and detergent, shampoo & body wash and more than enough pots/pans and dishware. There is a hot tub less than 50 yards away, and the unit is 5-6 miles down the mountain road from the Powder Mountain main lodge (less than a 10 min ride in the AM) and there is a nice, well equipped grocery store 1 mile down the road (where you can buy discounted lift tickets to Powder Mountain).
We chose this condo as a place for our family to all gather (some local, some from out of state) and spend the Christmas holiday together. The place is well furnished and if you like soft mattresses, the beds are fantastic. We had all of the amenities from home to host Christmas dinner too! The internet was very reliable and my husband loved having satellite TV to watch his non-local football team.
There were 2 couples in our group and it was awesome for each couple to have their own master suite. Be careful of the recliners, they are little too comfortable. There was an occasion when I didn’t even want to take a nap but didn’t have the will power to remove the amount of comfort that was thrown on me when I reclined.